Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Izatt Christmas Party


Sunday was our 3rd annual Izatt Christmas party. Everyone came except Alex and we missed him and his cute wife. We ate and enjoyed each others company, opened presents and even decorated gingerbread houses. I loved watching all the kids eyes open wide when I told them that they got to have as MUCH candy on their house as they wanted. Torie decided she was going to decorate the entire rooftop with small, I mean small, candy. She spent at least and hour just on her roof. With Uncle Mike's help she was able to finish before everybody went home. Chance decided his went through and everything nado. That means it was a disaster area. It had so much frosting that he had to put it in the freezer, "too help it set-up." All in all it was a big success.

2 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

So fun! Tori is a perfectionist about the finished product, hmmmm..I wonder where she gets that from?

Kelli said...

I know torie is but I think she gets it from her aunt not me....