Friday, March 21, 2008

NOt much New


Okay so I know I have not written in my blog for a very long long time. Well not much is new around here. I am really busy with work, school, and life. Much like the rest of you guys. I am looking forward to spring but in the same sense I am really going to miss winter. I am what you would call a season lover. I love the changes in weather we experience here in Cache Valley. I love the rain and I guess you could say any type of sever weather. Easter is just around the corner and because ski season is still going we are going to have our big easter dinner in the mountains. What a better way to celebrate with your family in gods country. I will try and take some more pics so you can have something more than my boring writing. In my spare time I love to quilt. I have piece about 6 quilt tops and I am working in 8 more. This is a picture of one of my girls (or at least on I have not officially adopted) I am teaching them to tie quilts. This quilt she is working on is one I just gave to a coworker and friend. I hope to have more soon.

2 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

look how cute the pirate blanket turned out, i bet melanie loved it!

case said...

I love my Pirate blanket and I hope you noticed that the blue blanket Wyatt is laying on is the back side of the blanket. His birth announcement picture is him on the pirate side. You are more than welcome to come over whenever you have a chance. I feed him every 3 hours from whenever he wakes up. It's a crap shoot if you know what I mean. I hope every thing is going well at BRHS. I will be back in 2 months. I can't believe the first month has already gone by. Has Wade quit yet? Well call me when you want to come over. He cries if he is not being held so we would love for you to come hold him. Bless his little crying heart!