Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memories

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (Kelli, Bret, Kristen, Torie or Mitchel)
Keep in mind that our parents and grandparents read this blog!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there

2 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Okay, where do I even start?? driving to any gas station for either hot chocolate, Slurpees, or NACHOS!!!

Actually, no I have it-You talking to your "weird" friend and me guessing it within about 5 seconds, and totally making fun of you while you talked to her!!

Actually, I think our trip to the condo before the Bev Boss thing was a blast, the next morning driving down the canyone with frozen windshields, because Darrin forgot to put a scraper in the car and we were late for the conference. Good times, good times!!

case said...

My favorite memory is sleeping together on the air mattress in Heathers condo. Both deathly afraid to move or make any bodily noises. I will never forget making you slam the door and throw the stapler at the wall and all the yummy goodies you just whip up in the morning and bring to work. I am sure there are more memories still to come.