Monday, March 8, 2010

WHY NOT eat cake!!

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I am doing cakes for real now. I am actually trying to start a small business doing unique cakes. I love doing wedding cakes, birthday cakes and special occasion cakes. I will also be doing eclairs, mini cakes and anything else you can think of. I am putting togther a website or just a blog soon to show some pictures off and let everyone know what kinds of cakes I can do. My business name is WhY nOt eat cAkE!!!
So Much FUn!!!!

4 comments:

mel said...

Sounds like fun! Let me know what your blog or website is so I can check it out and spread the news.

Trisha said...

I want to spread the love too!

Melissa Hernandez said...

i can't wait to see your website, you are so creative!

gely said...

I'm so happy for you!! How exciting!!